Monday, May 10, 2010

London Can Take It!

Being an American, I can certainly say this through experience. American's can be annoying as all get out. We are a selfish people and today everything is about me.
It is all about what inconveniences me. It's about what I want to do and not about what others think or feel. It is about me not being offended but definitely not about Christians being offended nor overweight people. The government needs to take care of me and make companies spend tons of money every year to prevent anything and everything that could happen to make me unsafe. It is not my responsibility to take care of myself.
Now consider the following video. Just take a few minutes to watch it.





What would today's Americans do in that situation? I can tell you! We would - today - surrender to Germany to avoid the inconvenience. We would blame the president, or if Obama were still in office the "previous administration" that Obama so very frequently likes to blame.

Disgusting, isn't it? It truly makes me ashamed to be an American and I never EVER thought I'd say that in a million years.

No comments: