Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Arabs, liberty and government systems.

Yes, I'm getting older and my mind isn't as sharp as it used to be. Sad, that. I've found myself confusing government systems lately and this really bothers me. I've always been very clear on the differences. I'm not saying I couldn't remember the important parts, but there were some minor details I was getting mixed up.

Because of this, I decided to look something up yesterday and found this wonderful web page. I was completely drawn in by it and really enjoyed reading it. To many of you it may be boring, but it shouldn't be. We all need to be fully aware of what is the best system and fight for it, to the death if necessary and I say that from the bottom of my heart. Give me liberty or give me death.

In recent weeks, we've seen so-called "democracy" spilling forth in Arab nations, or at least trying to. I fully support that, but I remain highly skeptical that a true Republic will ever prevail there. We'll see.

My heart goes out to the women of Islam. They are trapped slaves and Obama doesn't care at all. He makes me sick and is the most pathetic president in my nation's history. A close second would be Jimmy Carter, but I digress.

No comments: