Friday, June 22, 2012

I.Hate.Photographers!!!!

Oh my freaking GAWD!!!

About 30 years ago, I had a great SLR. After about 10 years of use, my husband snagged it from me and I didn't take many pictures. Just so we're clear, his snagging was 20 years ago. The terminology is still slightly familiar, but I am getting things mixed up.

So! In order to straighten it out, I did a search: "what is shallow depth of field"

Geez Louise! I can see why photographers are photographers and not writers, because they don't know how to freaking answer a simple freaking question! I get pages and pages and pages of depth of field. I don't want to know that. I just want a simple freaking answer!

Not one photographer (that I can find yet anyway) can explain it in 100 words or less. NOT ONE!!!

I found one that came close and that was all I needed to know. Many thanks to that writer.

Okay. That is all.
/rant

No comments: