Friday, March 21, 2014

Homophobia

I am sick to death of Democrats lying about Republicans. Take this article. If you scroll down and hit More Comments a few times, you'll see a near identical copy of what I am about to say.

Let us first look at the definition of phobia. Dictionary.com says:
pho·bi·a [foh-bee-uh]
noun
a persistent, irrational fear of a specific object, activity, or situation that leads to a compelling desire to avoid it.
That about sums it right up! That's fairly simple and I'm surprised Democrats do not appear to understand that definition, that I'm pretty sure even children know. No GOP member is afraid of a homosexual. That is just plain stupid to say and makes Democrats look like a moron.

Let me ask something. Do Democrats believe in global warming? Or do they believe it's a cycle? So if they don't believe it's a cycle, does that make them cyclophobic? Maybe they don't believe in pro-life, does that make them lifephobic? Maybe they don't like what I'm saying (and I know that they don't), then does that make them magnoliasouthphobic?

I mean, Democrats are childish and spit out lies every single day of their lives. Do not be swayed by them and their hate.

No comments: