Thursday, March 27, 2014

Weird Search Results 1



You know, I search the web on a daily basis. I do a lot of product research before I make purchases too.Today's entry, will be the first. I've come across dozens of these weird search results over a period of time. I decided it was time to start sharing them.

So here we go!

My dog is sick and in a few minutes, I'll be heading out to buy some Pedialyte for her. This article at WebMD mentioned that there are some dog electrolyte replacement products so I thought I'd see if Petsmart carried it. The name of it is K9 Thirst Quencher. Looking for K9 will likely find too much so I typed in thirst. Here are the search results:







Since when did thirst have a synonym or a similar spelling of stairs? Huh?

In any case, I take it that they don't carry it.







No comments: