Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Today's Rambles 30 October 2012

Good afternoon everyone! Yep, I slept late today so am just now getting around to doing this. I was sick last night and I don't feel any better this morning. Figures, with Halloween and all. Besides, I tend to get insomnia anyway, so this was just icing on the cake.

Speaking of cakes, or breads or whatever. I have cooking software that I have come to love. There is a yahoo mailing list for recipes and this one came down on it today. Carb free bread?! Really?! I am SO going to start baking these. The only downfall is the whole refrigerator thing, so my assumption is no toast. Our software mailing list said this is a five star recipe.

Whispering to you now: shhhh. Don't tell the family or they'll turn their nose up over it.

One week from today is the Day of Reckoning.

Today Woot has a good deal on Duracell rechargeable AAA batteries. It's the sellout Woot so act fast. Hopefully they won't sell out before I even manage to get this posted. I'm buying a set. I love their recharger. Right now, I only have AA batteries and was looking to get AAA when the moment was right. Well that time is now.

One thing worth mentioning about those batteries is that they are the "stay charged" type

Tonight is a screening of Halloween at Rave theaters nationwide (maybe others too). No, I don't work for them but am a HUGE fan of the movie. I never got to see this one in theaters, because I was only 11, but when the second movie came out, I was definitely there with a friend.

If you're a veteran, you may want to take advantage of a free meal. It's not just Golden Corral anymore. Now you can go to any Red Lobster, Olive Garden or Longhorn Steak House. YUM!

Whoops! Have to cut this short. Sorry, I don't have this day in history time.

Today's music choice is, Fall of the Peacemakers by Molly Hatchet.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: