Thursday, September 17, 2009

More on Raymond Clark

Looks like I spoke just a couple of minutes too soon.

The following is a transcript of the video that I just watched, which begins at about 1:10.
There are reports that he, uh, had an incident with a high school girlfriend - back in high school - he reportedly forced himself on her; that she tried to break off the relationship, and then, and then he, uh, he apparently vandalized her locker, and uh, was stalking her in essence and that she was, he was warned to stay away from her but she declined to press charges. That was in our local reports yesterday.
Sounds like he does have a history of attempting to control women and some violence. Wow. He sure looks like a mild mannered... non-imposing person. I would never have guessed this in a million years.

Oddly, he reminds me of Marc McClure as he played Jimmy Olsen in Superman (1978). Wow. Yeah. The more I think about it the more I agree. McClure was much skinnier, but there is definitely a similarity. Let's see if I can find some pictures for comparison.

I am successful!

 
Okay so they're not twins, but close.

No comments: